Paradiseo-MOEO is a general-purpose software framework dedicated to the design, implementation and analysis of metaheuristics for multiobjective optimization. It is based on a conceptual model that tends to unify a substantial number of state-of-the-art methodologies proposed so far. All those methods are here considered as simple variants of the same structure: a fine-grained decomposition following the main issues of fitness assignment, diversity preservation and elitism.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Greco, Salvatore (ed.); Ehrgott, Matthias (ed.); Figueira, José Rui (ed.): Multiple criteria decision analysis. State of the art surveys. In 2 volumes (2016)
- Gutjahr, Walter J.; Pichler, Alois: Stochastic multi-objective optimization: a survey on non-scalarizing methods (2016)
- Derbel, Bilel; Humeau, Jérémie; Liefooghe, Arnaud; Verel, Sébastien: Distributed localized bi-objective search (2014)
- Liefooghe, Arnaud; Basseur, Matthieu; Humeau Jérémie; Jourdan, Laetitia; Talbi, El-Ghazali: On optimizing a bi-objective flowshop scheduling problem in an uncertain environment (2012)
- Tricoire, Fabien; Graf, Alexandra; Gutjahr, Walter J.: The bi-objective stochastic covering tour problem (2012)
- Liefooghe, Arnaud: Metaheuristics for multiobjective optimisation. Cooperative approaches, uncertainty handling and application in logistics (2011)
- Liefooghe, Arnaud; Jourdan, Laetitia; Talbi, El-Ghazali: A software framework based on a conceptual unified model for evolutionary multiobjective optimization: ParadisEO-MOEO (2011)
- Figueira, J.R.; Liefooghe, A.; Talbi, E.-G.; Wierzbicki, A.P.: A parallel multiple reference point approach for multi-objective optimization (2010)
- Liefooghe, Arnaud; Jourdan, Laetitia; Legrand, Thomas; Humeau, Jérémie; Talbi, El-Ghazali: ParadisEO-MOEO: A software framework for evolutionary multi-objective optimization (2010)
- Eskandari, Hamidreza; Geiger, Christopher D.: Evolutionary multiobjective optimization in noisy problem environments (2009)
- García-Nieto, J.; Alba, E.; Jourdan, L.; Talbi, E.: Sensitivity and specificity based multiobjective approach for feature selection: application to cancer diagnosis (2009)
Further publications can be found at: http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=About.Publi