ParallAX -- a data mining tool based on parallel coordinates The explorative data analysis software system ParallAX is described. It uses the parallel coordinates methodology of multivariate data visualization, but scatterplots can be displayed also. Abilities of pre-processing, selection and brushing in ParallAX are considered. The automatic data wrapping algorithm for data classification implemented in ParallAX is described.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Courchay, Jér^ome; Dalalyan, Arnak S.; Keriven, Renaud; Sturm, Peter: On camera calibration with linear programming and loop constraint linearization (2012)
- Lu, Ye; Li, Ze-Nian: Automatic object extraction and reconstruction in active video (2008)
- Inselberg, Alfred: Visualization of concept formation and learning (2005)
- Schaffalitzky, F.; Zisserman, A.: Multi-view matching for unordered image sets, or “How do I organize my holiday snaps?” (2002)
- Avidan, Shai; Shashua, Amnon: Threading Fundamental Matrices (2001)
- Avidan, Tova; Aviden, Shlomo: ParallAX -- a data mining tool based on parallel coordinates (1999)