LMS SYSNOISE. For more than 15 years, LMS SYSNOISE has been the world-leading simulation solution for vibro-acoustic design, troubleshooting, and optimization. From predicting the noise radiated from vibrating structures, simulating the sound inside a cavity, to estimating the sound field around the structure, or even calculating the structural response to an acoustic load, SYSNOISE has helped our customers to optimize the vibro-acoustic performance of their products.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Deckers, E.; Drofmans, B.; Van Genechten, B.; Bergen, B.; Vandepitte, D.; Desmet, W.: Spline-based boundaries: a first step towards generic geometric domain descriptions for efficient mid-frequency acoustic analysis using the wave based method (2011)
- Yu, Yonggyun; Kwak, Byung Man: Design sensitivity analysis of acoustical damping and its application to design of musical bells (2011)
- Kumar, Boorle Rajesh; Ganesan, N.; Sethuraman, Raju: Vibro-acoustic analysis of composite circular disc with various orthotropic properties (2009)
- Dreyer, D.; Petersen, S.; Von Estorff, O.: Effectiveness and robustness of improved infinite elements for exterior acoustics (2006)
- Estorff, Otto von; Rjasanow, Sergej; Stolper, Mirjam; Zaleski, Olgierd: Two efficient methods for a multifrequency solution of the Helmholtz equation (2005) ioport
- Wagner, Marcus; Gaul, Lothar; Dumont, Ney A.: The hybrid boundary element method in structural acoustics (2004)
- Czygan, O.; von Estorff, O.: An analytical fundamental solution of the transient scalar wave equation for axisymmetric systems. (2003)
- Dreyer, D.; von Estorff, O.: Improved conditioning of infinite elements for exterior acoustics (2003)
- Lacroix, V.; Bouillard, Ph.; Villon, P.: An iterative defect-correction type meshless method for acoustics (2003)
- von Estorff, Otto; Zaleski, Olgierd: Efficient acoustic calculations by the BEM and frequency interpolated transfer functions. (2003)
- Marburg, Steffen: Developments in structural-acoustic optimization for passive noise control (2002)
- Irimie, S.; Bouillard, Ph.: A residual a posteriori error estimator for the finite element solution of the Helmholtz equation (2001)