The Component Template Library (CTL) is a C++ Template Library to realise distributed component-based software systems. This middleware was developed at the Institute of Scientific Computing of the University of Braunschweig by Dr. Rainer Niekamp. It is implemented with respect to best performance and also comfortable usage. Comparable Software Technologies are CORBA or CCA (Common Component Architecture). Till to now several programming languages can be coupled easily while using the CTL: C/C++, Fortran, Java and Python.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Doczkal, Christian; Smolka, Gert: Completeness and decidability results for CTL in constructive type theory (2016)
- Linder, Christian; Raina, Arun: A strong discontinuity approach on multiple levels to model solids at failure (2013)
- Ibrahimbegovic, Adnan; Colliat, Jean-Baptiste; Hautefeuille, Martin; Brancherie, Delphine; Melnyk, Sergiy: Probability based size effect representation for failure in civil engineering structures built of heterogeneous materials (2011)
- Kassiotis, Christophe; Ibrahimbegovic, Adnan; Niekamp, Rainer; Matthies, Hermann G.: Nonlinear fluid-structure interaction problem. II: Space discretization, implementation aspects, nested parallelization and application examples (2011)
- Kassiotis, C.; Ibrahimbegovic, A.; Matthies, H.: Partitioned solution to fluid-structure interaction problem in application to free-surface flows (2010)
- Niekamp, Rainer; Markovic, Damijan; Ibrahimbegovic, Adnan; Matthies, Hermann G.; Taylor, Robert L.: Multi-scale modelling of heterogeneous structures with inelastic constitutive behavior. II: Software coupling implementation aspects (2009)
- Krosche, Martin; Matthies, Hermann G.: Component-based software realisations of Monte Carlo and stochastic Galerkin methods (2008)
- Rang, Joachim; Krosche, Martin; Niekamp, R.; Matthies, Hermann G.: Solving fluid-structure interaction problems using strong coupling algorithms with the Component Template Library (CTL) (2008)
- Colliat, Jean-Baptiste; Hautefeuille, Martin; Ibrahimbegovic, Adnan; Matthies, Hermann G.: Stochastic approach to size effect in quasi-brittle materials (2007)