R package subselect: Selecting variable subsets. A collection of functions which (i) assess the quality of variable subsets as surrogates for a full data set, in either an exploratory data analysis or in the context of a multivariate linear model, and (ii) search for subsets which are optimal under various criteria.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Marc Hofmann, Cristian Gatu, Erricos J. Kontoghiorghes, Ana Colubi, Achim Zeileis: lmSubsets: Exact Variable-Subset Selection in Linear Regression for R (2020) not zbMATH
- Brusco, Michael J.: A comparison of simulated annealing algorithms for variable selection in principal component analysis and discriminant analysis (2014)
- Kuhn, Max; Johnson, Kjell: Applied predictive modeling (2013)
- Reiss, Philip T.; Huang, Lei; Cavanaugh, Joseph E.; Roy, Amy Krain: Resampling-based information criteria for best-subset regression (2012)
- Vincent Calcagno; Claire de Mazancourt: glmulti: An R Package for Easy Automated Model Selection with (Generalized) Linear Models (2010) not zbMATH
- Roger Koenker: Censored Quantile Regression Redux (2008) not zbMATH