Two-photon physics with GALUGA 2. 0 An extended version of the Monte Carlo program GALUGA is presented for the computation of two-photon production in e + e - collisions. Functions implemented for the five γ * γ * structure functions now include several ansätze of the total hadronic cross section based on the BFKL Pomeron and various Regge-like models. In addition, structure functions for resonance formation are included with full dependence on the two-photon virtualities Q 1 2 and Q 2 2 as given in the constituent-quark model. The six lowest-lying resonances of each of the C-even mesons with J P =0 - ,0 + ,1 + ,2 + and 2 - are provided. The program can also be used to calculate with exact kinematics the effective two-photon luminosity function. Special emphasis is put on a numerically stable evaluation of all variables over the full Q i 2 range while keeping all dependences on the electron mass and Q i 2 .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Czyż, Henryk; Ivashyn, Sergiy: EKHARA: A Monte Carlo generator for $e^+e^- \to e^+e^-\pi^0$ and $e^+e^-\to e^+e^-\pi^+\pi^-$ processes (2011)
- Ashiq, Muhammad; Mushtaq, Qaiser: Parametrization of $G^*(2,\bbfZ)$ on $\textPL(F_q)$. (2003)
- Berends, F.A.; van Gulik, R.: GaGaRes: A Monte Carlo generator for resonance production in two-photon physics (2002)
- Schienbein, I.: Two-photon processes and photon structure (2002)
- Sjöstrand, Torbjörn; Edén, Patrik; Friberg, Christer; Lönnblad, Leif; Miu, Gabriela; Mrenna, Stephen; Norrbin, Emanuel: High-energy-physics event generation with PYTHIA 6. 1 (2001)
- Schuler, Gerhard A.: Two-photon physics with GALUGA 2. 0 (1998)