SecDec: A general program for sector decomposition We present a program for the numerical evaluation of multi-dimensional polynomial parameter integrals. Singularities regulated by dimensional regularisation are extracted using iterated sector decomposition. The program evaluates the coefficients of a Laurent series in the regularisation parameter. It can be applied to multi-loop integrals in Euclidean space as well as other parametric integrals, e.g. phase space integrals.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Boels, Rutger H.; Kniehl, Bernd A.; Yang, Gang: Master integrals for the four-loop Sudakov form factor (2016)
- Huang, Zhi-Wei; Liu, Jueping: NumExp: numerical epsilon expansion of hypergeometric functions (2013)
- Gehrmann, Thomas; Tancredi, Lorenzo: Two-loop QCD helicity amplitudes for $q\overlineq \to W^\pm\gamma$ and $q\overlineq \to Z^0\gamma$ (2012)
- Gehrmann, T.; Jaquier, M.; Glover, E.W.N.; Koukoutsakis, A.: Two-loop QCD corrections to the helicity amplitudes for $H \to 3\;\textpartons$ (2012)
- Ridder, Aude Gehrmann-De; Glover, E.W.N.; Pires, Joao: Real-virtual corrections for gluon scattering at NNLO (2012)
- Carter, Jonathon; Heinrich, Gudrun: SecDec: A general program for sector decomposition (2011)
- Mastrolia, Pierpaolo; Ossola, Giovanni: On the integrand-reduction method for two-loop scattering amplitudes (2011)
- Monni, Pier Francesco; Gehrmann, Thomas; Luisoni, Gionata: Two-loop soft corrections and resummation of the thrust distribution in the dijet region (2011)