A free world-class education for anyone anywhere. Khan Academy is an organization on a mission. We’re a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education for anyone anywhere. All of the site’s resources are available to anyone. It doesn’t matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology. Khan Academy’s materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Muir, Tracey; Geiger, Vince: The affordances of using a flipped classroom approach in the teaching of mathematics: a case study of a grade 10 mathematics class (2016)
- Cargile, Lori A.: Blending instruction with Khan Academy (2015)
- Qu, Haidong; Liu, Xuan: A numerical method for solving fractional differential equations by using neural network (2015)
- Ruipérez-Valiente, José A.; Muñoz-Merino, Pedro J.; Leony, Derick; Kloos, Carlos Delgado: ALAS-KA: a learning analytics extension for better understanding the learning process in the Khan Academy platform (2015)
- Tawfik, Andrew A; Lilly, Christopher: Using a flipped classroom approach to support problem-based learning (2015)
- Muir, Tracey: Google, Mathletics and Khan Academy: students’ self-initiated use of online mathematical resources (2014)
- Ruipérez-Valiente, José A.; Muñoz-Merino, Pedro J.; Kloos, Carlos Delgado: A demonstration of ALAS-KA: A learning analytics tool for the khan Academy platform (2014)
- Antequera Guerra, Ana Teresa: Khan Academy: an experience in the secondary classroom (2013)
- Stein, Martin (ed.): EVA-CBTM: Evaluation of computer based online training programs for mathematics (2012)
- Jamil, Muhammad; Khan, Najeeb Alam: Slip effects on fractional viscoelastic fluids (2011)
- Raja, Muhammad Asif Zahoor; Khan, Junaid Ali; Qureshi, Ijaz Mansoor: Solution of fractional order system of Bagley-Torvik equation using evolutionary computational intelligence (2011)
- Shim, Jooyong; Sohn, Insuk; Kim, Sujong; Lee, Jae Won; Green, Paul E.; Hwang, Changha: Selecting marker genes for cancer classification using supervised weighted kernel clustering and the support vector machine (2009)