Dytran is an explicit finite element analysis (FEA) solution for simulating short-duration events like impact and crash, and to analyze the complex nonlinear behavior that structures undergo during these events. Dytran enables you to study the structural integrity of designs to ensure that final products stand a better chance of meeting customer safety, reliability, and regulatory requirements. Dytran delivers a structural, material flow and coupled FSI analysis capabilities in a single package. Dytran uses a unique coupling feature that enables integrated analysis of structural components with fluids and highly deformed materials in one continuous simulation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Vincent, Lionel; Xiao, Tingben; Yohann, Daniel; Jung, Sunghwan; Kanso, Eva: Dynamics of water entry (2018)
- Li, Jian; Rong, Ji-Li: Experimental and numerical investigation of the dynamic response of structures subjected to underwater explosion (2012)
- Wei, Zhaoyu; Shi, Xiuhua; Wang, Yonghu: The oblique water entry impact of a torpedo and its ballistic trajectory simulation (2012)
- Kapsenberg, G. K.: Slamming of ships: where are we now? (2011)
- Qin, Z.; Batra, R. C.: Local slamming impact of sandwich composite hulls (2009)