JCMSUITE - SOLUTIONS FOR NANOOPTICS. JCMsuite is a complete Finite Element software package for the computation of electromagnetic waves, elasticity and heat conduction. It paves the way for an accurate design of modern nanooptical devices. JCMsuite relies on fundamental concepts in mathematics and computer science. Highly complex real components can be treated without approximations. This results in exceptionally short computation times, compact data space requirements and highly robust software.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- S. Burger, L. Zschiedrich, J. Pomplun, M. Blome, F. Schmidt: Advanced finite-element methods for design and analysis of nanooptical structures: Applications (2013) arXiv
- J. Pomplun, L. Zschiedrich, S. Burger, F. Schmidt: Reduced basis method for computational lithography (2010) arXiv
- Pomplun, Jan; Schmidt, Frank: Accelerated a posteriori error estimation for the reduced basis method with application to 3D electromagnetic scattering problems (2010)
- Johannes Hoffmann, Christian Hafner, Patrick Leidenberger, Jan Hesselbarth, Sven Burger: Comparison of electromagnetic field solvers for the 3D analysis of plasmonic nano antennas (2009) arXiv
- S. Burger, L. Zschiedrich, F. Schmidt, P. Evanschitzky, A. Erdmann: Benchmark of Rigorous Methods for Electromagnetic Field Simulations (2009) arXiv
- S. Burger, L. Zschiedrich, F. Schmidt, R. Köhle, B. Küchler, C. Nölscher: Electromagnetic Field Simulations of Isolated and Periodic 3D Photomask Patterns (2007) arXiv
Further publications can be found at: https://jcmwave.com/jcmsuite/applications