MOSILAB from the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft is a newly developed Modelica simulator for complex technical systems. One innovative feature of MOSILAB is the mapping of state-dependent changes of the model structure during the simulation experiment. This enables, for example, simulation experiments with models of variable modeling depth or varying model physics. The current MOSILAB Version is 4, this version is not released and only used on intern projects. The TU Berlin is currently working on ideas for the Version 5 of MOSILAB. This version is planned to support the new Modelica Specification 4 and thus will not be released anytime soon. The current developments can be seen on the new MOSILAB Website.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Mehlhase, Alexandra: A Python framework to create and simulate models with variable structure in common simulation environments (2014)
- Capper, John; Nilsson, Henrik: Structural types for systems of equations: type refinements for structurally dynamic first-class modular systems of equations (2012)
- Giorgidze, George; Nilsson, Henrik: Mixed-level embedding and JIT compilation for an iteratively staged DSL (2011) ioport
- Elsheikh, Atya; Wiechert, Wolfgang: Automatic sensitivity analysis of DAE-systems generated from equation-based modeling languages (2008)
- Schwarz, Peter: Simulation of systems with dynamically varying model structure (2008)
- Wunderlich, Lena: Analysis and numerical solution of structured and switched differential-algebraic systems (2008)