CRyptography And Groups (CRAG) C++ and Python Library. The Cryptography And Groups (CRAG) Library provides an environment to test cryptographic protocols constructed from non-commutative groups, for example the braid group. The Library is written in C++ and provides an interface and routines for computations. There are implementations of basic algebraic objects like words, maps and subgroups. We plan to continually expand the list of group-theoretic algorithms implemented in the library. In addition the Library will contain classes and routines implementing non-classical heuristic approaches and tools to perform statistical and exploratory analysis of algebraic data. Together with the C++ source code CRAG contains interface to Python scripting language.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Diekert, Volker; Myasnikov, Alexei G.; Weiß, Armin: Conjugacy in Baumslag’s group, generic case complexity, and division in power circuits (2016)
- Laun, Jürn: Efficient algorithms for highly compressed data: the word problem in generalized Higman groups is in P (2014)
- Diekert, Volker; Laun, Jürn; Ushakov, Alexander: Efficient algorithms for highly compressed data: the word problem in Higman’s group is in P (2012)
- Diekert, Volker; Laun, Jürn; Ushakov, Alexander: Efficient algorithms for highly compressed data: the word problem in Higman’s group is in P. (2012)
- Lysenok, Igor; Myasnikov, Alexei; Ushakov, Alexander: The conjugacy problem in the Grigorchuk group is polynomial time decidable. (2010)