Fitting (Unconstrained) Zero-Inflated Generalized Additive Models. R package: COZIGAM Fit a Zero-Inflated Generalized Additive Model (ZIGAM) to data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Fang, Kuangnan; Wang, Xiaoyan; Shia, Ben-Chang; Ma, Shuangge: Identification of proportionality structure with two-part models using penalization (2016)
- Yu, Dalei: Conditional Akaike information criteria for a class of Poisson mixture models with random effects (2016)
- Yee, Thomas W.: Reduced-rank vector generalized linear models with two linear predictors (2014)
- Liu, Hai; Ma, Shuangge; Kronmal, Richard; Chan, Kung-Sik: Semiparametric zero-inflated modeling in multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis (MESA) (2012)
- Liu, Hai; Chan, Kung-Sik: Generalized additive models for zero-inflated data with partial constraints (2011)
- Liu, Hai; Ciannelli, Lorenzo; Decker, Mary Beth; Ladd, Carol; Chan, Kung-Sik: Nonparametric threshold model of zero-inflated spatio-temporal data with application to shifts in jellyfish distribution (2011)
- Hai Liu; Kung-Sik Chan: Introducing COZIGAM: An R Package for Unconstrained and Constrained Zero-Inflated Generalized Additive Model Analysis (2010) not zbMATH