Signal Processing Toolbox
Matlab Signal Processing Toolbox. Signal Processing Toolbox™ provides functions and apps to generate, measure, transform, filter, and visualize signals. The toolbox includes algorithms for resampling, smoothing, and synchronizing signals, designing and analyzing filters, estimating power spectra, and measuring peaks, bandwidth, and distortion. The toolbox also includes parametric and linear predictive modeling algorithms. You can use Signal Processing Toolbox to analyze and compare signals in time, frequency, and time-frequency domains, identify patterns and trends, extract features, and develop and validate custom algorithms to gain insight into your data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Wunsch, A. David: A Matlab companion to complex variables (2016)
- Grewal, Mohinder S.; Andrews, Angus P.: Kalman filtering. Theory and practice with MATLAB (2015)
- Sundararajan, D.: Discrete wavelet transform. A signal processing approach (2015)
- Czop, Piotr; Mendrok, Krzysztof; Uhl, Tadeusz: Application of inverse linear parametric models in the identification of rail track irregularities (2011)
- Popescu-Bodorin, Nicolaie: Bit Reversal through direct Fourier permutation method and Vectorial Digit Reversal generalization (2008)
- Yuan, Lester L.; Street, Robert L.; Ferziger, Joel H.: Large-eddy simulations of a round jet in crossflow (1999)
- Rosenblum, Michael; Kurths, Jürgen: Analysing synchronization phenomena from bivariate data by means of the Hilbert transform (1998)
- Mat, M.D.; Ilegbusi, O.J.: Kinematic mixing of two fluids with valve perturbation (1997)
- McKelvey, Thomas; Akçay, Hüseyin; Ljung, Lennart: Subspace-based multivariable system identification from frequency response data (1996)
- Tyler, Matthew L.; Morari, Manfred: Performance monitoring of control systems using likelihood methods (1996)
- Karayanakis, N.M.: Advanced system modelling and simulation with block diagram languages (1995)