pLinguaCore is a Java library which performs models definition, simulators and formats. This library reports the rules and membrane structure read from a file where a P system is defined, detects errors in the file, reports them. And, if the P system is defined in P-Lingua format, locates the error on the file. This library performs simulations by using the simulators implemented as well as taking into account all options defined. It reports the simulation process, by displaying the current configuration as text and reporting the elapsed time. Eventually, this library translates files, which define a P system, between formats, for instance, from P-Lingua format to binary format. This library is free software published under GNU GPL license, so everyone who is interested can change and distribute this library respecting the license conditions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Macías-Ramos, Luis F.; Pérez-Jiménez, Mario J.; Song, Tao; Pan, Linqiang: Extending simulation of asynchronous spiking neural P systems in P-Lingua (2015)
- Macías-Ramos, Luis F.; Pérez-Jiménez, Mario J.: Spiking neural P systems with functional astrocytes (2013)
- Martínez-del-Amor, Miguel A.; Pérez-Hurtado, Ignacio; García-Quismondo, Manuel; Macías-Ramos, Luis F.; Valencia-Cabrera, Luis; Romero-Jiménez, Álvaro; Graciani, Carmen; Riscos-Núñez, Agustín; Colomer, Mari A.; Pérez-Jiménez, Mario J.: DCBA: simulating population dynamics P systems with proportional object distribution (2013)
- Colomer, M. Angels; Pérez-Hurtado, Ignacio; Pérez-Jiménez, Mario J.: Comparing simulation algorithms for multienvironment probabilistic P systems over a standard virtual ecosystem (2012)
- Cardona, Mónica; Colomer, M. Angels; Margalida, Antoni; Palau, Antoni; Pérez-Hurtado, Ignacio; Pérez-Jiménez, Mario J.; Sanuy, Delfí: A computational modeling for real ecosystems based on P systems (2011)
- García-Quismondo, Manuel; Gutiérrez-Escudero, Rosa; Pérez-Hurtado, Ignacio; Pérez-Jiménez, Mario J.; Riscos-Núñez, Agustín: An overview of P-Lingua 2.0 (2010)