MathOptimizer Professional 3 Advanced Global and Local Nonlinear Optimization Using the External LGO Solver Suite Mathematica 9 compatible MathOptimizer Professional combines the power of Mathematica with the established LGO (Lipschitz Global Optimizer) solver suite, offering sophisticated application development tools and a solver-based functionality comparable to other compiler-based or optimization modeling language-related implementations. In use since 1990, the LGO solver engine is currently available for professional C and Fortran compiler platforms, with links to Excel and several prominent optimization modeling languages.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Kampas, Frank J.; Pintér, János D.; Castillo, Ignacio: Optimal packing of general ellipses in a circle (2017)
- Fasano, Giorgio; Pintér, János D.: Model development and optimization for space engineering: concepts, tools, applications, and perspectives (2013)
- Pintér, János D.; Horváth, Zoltán: Integrated experimental design and nonlinear optimization to handle computationally expensive models under resource constraints (2013)
- Pintér, János D.; Kampas, Frank J.: Benchmarking nonlinear optimization software in technical computing environments (2013)
- Cassioli, Andrea; Locatelli, Marco: A heuristic approach for packing identical rectangles in convex regions (2011)
- Grosso, A.; Jamali, A.R.M.J.U.; Locatelli, M.; Schoen, F.: Solving the problem of packing equal and unequal circles in a circular container (2010)
- Addis, Bernardetta; Locatelli, Marco; Schoen, Fabio: Efficiently packing unequal disks in a circle (2008)
- Castillo, Ignacio; Kampas, Frank J.; Pintér, János D.: Solving circle packing problems by global optimization: numerical results and industrial applications (2008)
- Fasano, Giorgio: MIP-based heuristic for non-standard 3D-packing problems (2008)
- Pintér, János D.: Nonlinear optimization with GAMS /LGO (2007)
- Pintér, János D.; Kampas, Frank J.: MathOptimizer Professional: key features and illustrative applications (2006)