Finding higher symmetries of differential equations using the MAPLE package DESOLVII. We present and describe, with illustrative examples, the MAPLE computer algebra package DESOLVII, which is a major upgrade of DESOLV. DESOLVII now includes new routines allowing the determination of higher symmetries (contact and Lie-Bäcklund) for systems of both ordinary and partial differential equations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Jefferson, G.F.; Carminati, J.: FracSym: automated symbolic computation of Lie symmetries of fractional differential equations (2014)
- Dos Santos Cardoso-Bihlo, Elsa; Popovych, Roman O.: Complete point symmetry group of the barotropic vorticity equation on a rotating sphere (2013)
- Ibragimov, Ranis; Jefferson, Grace; Carminati, John: Explicit invariant solutions associated with nonlinear atmospheric flows in a thin rotating spherical shell with and without west-to-east jets perturbations (2013)
- Jefferson, G.F.: On the second-order approximate symmetry classification and optimal systems of subalgebras for a forced Korteweg-de Vries equation (2013)
- Jefferson, G.F.; Carminati, J.: ASP: automated symbolic computation of approximate symmetries of differential equations (2013)
- Vu, K.T.; Jefferson, G.F.; Carminati, J.: Finding higher symmetries of differential equations using the MAPLE package DESOLVII (2012)