PORGY aims at designing relevant graphical representations and adequate interactions on dynamic graphs emerging from graph rewriting systems. Graph rewriting systems appear as a powerful formalism to capture and study phenomena occurring in complex systems, such as the evolution of bio-molecular networks, adhoc communication networks or interaction nets. The ability to act on the simulation of the rewriting calculus will offer the expert a unique mean of interacting with the systems they design and study, turning interactive visualisation of graph rewriting systems into a high-level visual programming environment.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Fernández, Maribel; Kirchner, Hélène; Pinaud, Bruno; Vallet, Jason: Labelled graph strategic rewriting for social networks (2018)
- Alves, Sandra; Fernández, Maribel: A graph-based framework for the analysis of access control policies (2017)
- Andersen, Jakob L.; Flamm, Christoph; Merkle, Daniel; Stadler, Peter F.: A software package for chemically inspired graph transformation (2016)
- Fernández, Maribel; Kirchner, Hélène; Pinaud, Bruno; Vallet, Jason: Labelled graph rewriting meets social networks (2016)
- Alves, Sandra; Fernández, Maribel: A framework for the analysis of access control policies with emergency management (2015)
- Kirchner, Hélene: Rewriting strategies and strategic rewrite programs (2015)
- Andrei, Oana; Kirchner, Hélène: Runtime verification for biochemical programs (2013)
- Fernández, Maribel; Kirchner, Hélène; Namet, Olivier: A strategy language for graph rewriting (2012)
- Jiresch, Eugen; Gramlich, Bernhard: Realizing monads in interaction nets via generic typed rules (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://tulip.labri.fr/TulipDrupal/?q=porgy#publications