CHEBINT: a MATLAB/Octave toolbox for fast multivariate Chebyshev approximation CHEBINT is a MATLAB/Octave toolbox that provides a user-friendly interface to multivariate Chebyshev approximations. It features highly efficient, fast FFT-based, algorithms to determine the approximation (see ) that are based on the theory of Chebyshev lattices as introduced in . The approximations itself can then be manipulated, somehow similarly to symbolic equations: the toolbox provides definite/indefinite integration and differentiation, and basic operators like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division (as described in ).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Dencker, Peter; Erb, Wolfgang: Multivariate polynomial interpolation on Lissajous-Chebyshev nodes (2017)
- Ghili, Saman; Iaccarino, Gianluca: Least squares approximation of polynomial chaos expansions with optimized grid points (2017)
- Trefethen, Lloyd N.: Cubature, approximation, and isotropy in the hypercube (2017)
- Erb, Wolfgang; Kaethner, Christian; Ahlborg, Mandy; Buzug, Thorsten M.: Bivariate Lagrange interpolation at the node points of non-degenerate Lissajous curves (2016)
- Poppe, Koen; Cools, Ronald: CHEBINT, a MATLAB/Octave toolbox for fast multivariate integration and interpolation based on Chebyshev approximations over hypercubes (2013)
- Poppe, Koen; Cools, Ronald: In search for good Chebyshev lattices (2012)
- Cools, Ronald; Poppe, Koen: Chebyshev lattices, a unifying framework for cubature with Chebyshev weight function (2011)
Further publications can be found at: http://nines.cs.kuleuven.be/research/publications/