Lamatto++ is a framework to model mixed-integer nonlinear programming problems especially on (but not limited to) networks. Lamatto++ is completely written in C++ and has interfaces to CPLEX, GUROBI, SCIP and GAMS, where the latter provides access to a large collection of solvers for roughly all kinds of mathematical programming problems. Lamatto++ major features are a unified modeling API and a single interface to all the above mentioned solvers. Lamatto++ comes with extendable data structures to handle graphs and networks and provides automatic unit conversion for physical values. For data I/O and data exchange with third party software, Lamatto++ makes use of the XML parsing library Xerces.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Humpola, Jesco; Serrano, Felipe: Sufficient pruning conditions for MINLP in gas network design (2017)
- Rose, Daniel; Schmidt, Martin; Steinbach, Marc C.; Willert, Bernhard M.: Computational optimization of gas compressor stations: MINLP models versus continuous reformulations (2016)
- Hiller, Benjamin; Humpola, Jesco; Lehmann, Thomas; Lenz, Ralf; Morsi, Antonio; Pfetsch, Marc E.; Schewe, Lars; Schmidt, Martin; Schwarz, Robert; Schweiger, Jonas; Stangl, Claudia; Willert, Bernhard M.: Computational results for validation of nominations (2015)
- Koch, Thorsten (ed.); Hiller, Benjamin (ed.); Pfetsch, Marc (ed.); Schewe, Lars (ed.): Evaluating gas network capacities (2015)
- Heusch, Steffen; Hild, Johannes; Leugering, Günter; Ostrowski, Manfred: Performance and comparison of \itBlueM.MPC and \itLamatto (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.mso.math.fau.de/edom/publications.html