Matlab PDE toolbox
The Partial Differential Equation Toolbox™ product contains tools for the study and solution of partial differential equations (PDEs) in two-space dimensions (2-D) and time. A PDE app and functions let you preprocess, solve, and postprocess generic 2-D PDEs for a broad range of engineering and science applications.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- D’Ambra, Pasqua; Vassilevski, Panayot S.: Improving solve time of aggregation-based adaptive AMG. (2019)
- Phillips, Carolyn L.: A learning heuristic for space mapping and searching self-organizing systems using adaptive mesh refinement (2014)
- Abreu, A. I.; Canelas, A.; Mansur, W. J.: A CQM-based BEM for transient heat conduction problems in homogeneous materials and FGMs (2013)
- Bondarenko, Oleksandr; Liu, Xiaodong: The factorization method for inverse obstacle scattering with conductive boundary condition (2013)
- Larson, Mats G.; Bengzon, Fredrik: The finite element method. Theory, implementation, and applications. (2013)
- Uciński, Dariusz: Sensor network scheduling for identification of spatially distributed processes (2012)
- Narbut, M. A.: Numerical implementation of iteration processes applied in the study of nonlinear boundary value problems of the theory of elasticity and filtration (2008)
- Uciński, Dariusz; Patan, Maciej: D-optimal design of a monitoring network for parameter estimation of distributed systems (2007)
- Patan, Maciej: Optimal activation policies for continuous scanning observations in parameter estimation of distributed systems (2006)
- Uciński, Dariusz: Optimal measurement methods for distributed parameter system identification (2005)
- Rheinboldt, W. C.; Simeon, B.: Computing smooth solutions of DAEs for elastic multibody systems (1999)