As part of SIMULIA’s commitment to deliver industry-leading process automation and design optimization solutions, Isight and SEE 5.8 provide a number of powerful enhancements for optimization, modeling and simulation integration, and postprocessing. These improvements enable customers—in a range of industries including aerospace, automotive, consumer packaged goods, energy, high tech, and life sciences—to quickly and efficiently improve their products by optimizing them against performance or cost variables through statistical methods such as Design of Experiments (DOE) or Design for Six Sigma.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Pinto, Runa Nivea; Afzal, Asif; D’Souza, Loyan Vinson; Ansari, Zahid; Mohammed Samee, A. D.: Computational fluid dynamics in turbomachinery: a review of state of the art (2017)
- Greco, Salvatore (ed.); Ehrgott, Matthias (ed.); Figueira, José Rui (ed.): Multiple criteria decision analysis. State of the art surveys. In 2 volumes (2016)
- Wang, Lu; Wang, Zhihai; Wang, Congsi; Li, Guozhou; Yin, Lei: Multiobjective optimization method for multichannel microwave components of active phased array antenna (2016)
- Galván, Sergio; Rubio, Carlos; Pacheco, Jesús; Mendoza, Crisanto; Toledo, Miguel: Optimization methodology assessment for the inlet velocity profile of a hydraulic turbine draft tube. I: Computer optimization techniques (2013)
- Queipo, Nestor V.; Verde, Alexander; Pintos, Salvador; Haftka, Raphael T.: Assessing the value of another cycle in Gaussian process surrogate-based optimization (2010) ioport
- Yin, Bo; Xu, Dian; An, Yi-Ran; Chen, Yao-Song: Aerodynamic optimization of 3D wing based on isight (2008)
- Yang, Quangang; Reidsema, Carl: An integrated intelligent design advisor system in engineering design (2006)
- Xue, Gang; Song, Wenbin; Cox, Simon J.; Keane, Andy: Numerical optimisation as grid services for engineering design (2005)