StochKit is an extensible stochastic simulation framework developed in C++ that aims to make stochastic simulation accessible to practicing biologists and chemists, while remaining open to extension via new stochastic and multiscale algorithms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Popović, Nikola; Marr, Carsten; Swain, Peter S.: A geometric analysis of fast-slow models for stochastic gene expression (2016)
- Safta, Cosmin; Sargsyan, Khachik; Debusschere, Bert; Najm, Habib N.: Hybrid discrete/continuum algorithms for stochastic reaction networks (2015)
- Dayar, Tuǧrul: Analyzing Markov chains using Kronecker products. Theory and applications (2012)
- Dayar, Tuğrul; Orhan, M. Can: Kronecker-based infinite level-dependent QBD processes (2012)
- Buti, F.; Cacciagrano, D.; Corradini, F.; Merelli, E.; Tesei, L.; Pani, M.: Bone remodelling in BioShape (2010)