We present a new algorithm employed for solving a cyclic pentadiagonal system following a suggestion of C. Temperton [J. Comput. Phys. 19, 317-323 (1975; Zbl 0319.65024)] and document briefly a FORTRAN program which implements the method.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Jia, Ji-Teng; Li, Su-Mei: Numerical algorithm for the determinant evaluation of cyclic pentadiagonal matrices with Toeplitz structure (2016)
- El-Mikkawy, Moawwad; Rahmo, El-Desouky: Symbolic algorithm for inverting cyclic pentadiagonal matrices recursively - derivation and implementation (2010)
- Militaru, G.: Heisenberg double, pentagon equation, structure and classification of finite-dimensional Hopf algebras. (2004)
- Boyd, John P.: Deleted residuals, the QR-factored Newton iteration, and other methods for formally overdetermined determinate discretizations of nonlinear eigenproblems for solitary, cnoidal, and shock waves (2002)
- Chemin, Jean-Yves: Uniqueness in the three-dimensional Navier-Stokes system (1997)
- Sekiguchi, Jiro; Yoshida, Masaaki: (W(E_6))-action on the configuration space of six lines on the real projective plane (1997)
- Navon, I. M.: PENT: A periodic pentadiagonal systems solver (1987)