FADA toolkit is the name given to our implementation of the FADA (Fuzzy Array Dataflow Analysis) )approach. It includes command line software (FADAtool) and a C++ library (FADAlib). FADA toolkit is an instance-wise dataflow analyser, based on reaching definitions approach.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Verdoolaege, Sven; Janssens, Gerda; Bruynooghe, Maurice: Equivalence checking of static affine programs using widening to handle recurrences (2009)
- Girbal, Sylvain; Vasilache, Nicolas; Bastoul, Cédric; Cohen, Albert; Parello, David; Sigler, Marc; Temam, Olivier: Semi-automatic composition of loop transformations for deep parallelism and memory hierarchies (2006)
- Cohen, Albert; Girbal, Sylvain; Temam, Olivier: A polyhedral approach to ease the composition of program transformations (2004)
- Fahringer, Thomas; Scholz, Bernhard: Advanced symbolic analysis for compilers. New techniques and algorithms for symbolic program analysis and optimization. (2003)
- Barthou, Denis; Collard, Jean-François; Feautrier, Paul: Fuzzy array dataflow analysis (1997)
- Griebl, Martin; Lengauer, Christian: A communication scheme for the distributed execution of loop nests with ’while’ loops. (1995)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~bem/fadalib/publications.html