CoLoSS: The Coalgebraic Logic Satisfiability Solver CoLoSS, the Coalgebraic Logic Satisfiability Solver, decides satisfiability of modal formulas in a generic and compositional way. It implements a uniform polynomial space algorithm to decide satisfiability for modal logics that are amenable to coalgebric semantics. This includes e.g. the logics K, KD, Pauly’s coalition logic, graded modal logic, and probabilistic modal logic. Logics are easily integrated into CoLoSS by providing a complete axiomatisation of their semantics in a specific format. Moreover, CoLoSS is compositional: it synthesises decision procedures for modular combinations of logics that include the fusion of two modal logics as a special case. One thus automatically obtains reasoning support e.g. for logics interpreted over probabilistic automata that combine non-determinism and probabilities in different ways.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Abramsky, Samson: Coalgebras, Chu spaces, and representations of physical systems (2013)
- Alenda, Régis; Olivetti, Nicola; Pozzato, Gian Luca: Nested sequent calculi for conditional logics (2012)
- Benzmüller, Christoph; Gabbay, Dov; Genovese, Valerio; Rispoli, Daniele: Embedding and automating conditional logics in classical higher-order logic (2012)
- Lellmann, Björn; Pattinson, Dirk: Sequent systems for Lewis’ conditional logics (2012)
- Pattinson, Dirk; Schröder, Lutz: Generic modal cut elimination applied to conditional logics (2011)
- Goré, Rajeev; Kupke, Clemens; Pattinson, Dirk; Schröder, Lutz: Global caching for coalgebraic description logics (2010)
- Hausmann, Daniel; Schröder, Lutz: Optimizing conditional logic reasoning within CoLoSS (2010) ioport
- Schröder, Lutz; Pattinson, Dirk; Hausmann, Daniel: Optimal tableaux for conditional logics with cautious monotonicity (2010)
- Calin, Georgel: CoLoSS: the coalgebraic logic satisfiability solver (2009)