RNNLIB, a software library implementing most of the recurrent neural networks used in my work, can be freely downloaded from here, with usage and installation instructions here. RNNLIB is distributed under version 3.0 of the GPL open source software license.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Schmidhuber, Jürgen: Deep learning in neural networks: an overview (2015) ioport
- Weninger, Felix: Introducing CURRENNT: the Munich open-source CUDA recurrent neural network toolkit (2015)
- Graves, Alex: Supervised sequence labelling with recurrent neural networks. (2012)
- Antonelo, E.A.; Schrauwen, B.; Stroobandt, D.: Event detection and localization for small mobile robots using reservoir computing (2008) ioport
- Antonelo, Eric.A.; Schrauwen, Benjamin; Van Campenhout, Jan: Generative modeling of autonomous robots and their environments using reservoir computing (2007) ioport