USC Mech Version II. High-Temperature Combustion Reaction Model of H2/CO/C1-C4 Compounds.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Niemeyer, Kyle E.; Sung, Chih-Jen: Accelerating moderately stiff chemical kinetics in reactive-flow simulations using GPUs (2014)
- Ren, Zhuyin; Xu, Chao; Lu, Tianfeng; Singer, Michael A.: Dynamic adaptive chemistry with operator splitting schemes for reactive flow simulations (2014)
- Xia, Fei; Axelbaum, Richard L.: Simplifying the complexity of diffusion flames through interpretation in C/O ratio space (2013)
- Yang, Hongtao; Ren, Zhuyin; Lu, Tianfeng; Goldin, Graham M.: Dynamic adaptive chemistry for turbulent flame simulations (2013)
- Rowinski, David H.; Pope, Stephen B.: PDF calculations of piloted premixed jet flames (2011)