QVILIB: A library of quasi-variational inequality test problems Quasi-variational inequalities (QVIs) are a well established and important modelling tool with several applications in different fields. Solution methods exist, but are either especially tailored to very particular classes of problems, or are investigated mainly from a theoretical point of view. However, spurred by several recent applications of QVIs in engineering, the interest in general purpose solution methods is growing. The aim of this paper is to present a collection of test problems from diverse sources which gives a uniform basis on which algorithms for the solution of QVIs can be tested and compared. All the proposed problems are implemeted in Matlab and the collection is freely available on request.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Aussel, Didier; Sagratella, Simone: Sufficient conditions to compute any solution of a quasivariational inequality via a variational inequality (2017)
- Kanzow, Christian: On the multiplier-penalty-approach for quasi-variational inequalities (2016)
- Latorre, Vittorio; Sagratella, Simone: A canonical duality approach for the solution of affine quasi-variational inequalities (2016)
- Pappalardo, Massimo; Mastroeni, Giandomenico; Passacantando, Mauro: Merit functions: a bridge between optimization and equilibria (2016)
- Facchinei, Francisco; Kanzow, Christian; Karl, Sebastian; Sagratella, Simone: The semismooth Newton method for the solution of quasi-variational inequalities (2015)
- Noor, Muhammad Aslam; Noor, Khalida Inayat; Khan, Awais Gul: Three step iterative algorithms for solving a class of quasi variational inequalities (2015)
- Facchinei, Francisco; Kanzow, Christian; Sagratella, Simone: Solving quasi-variational inequalities via their KKT conditions (2014)
- Harms, Nadja; Hoheisel, Tim; Kanzow, Christian: On a smooth dual gap function for a class of quasi-variational inequalities (2014)
- Nguyen, Thi Thu Van; Nguyen, Thi Phuong Dong; Strodiot, Jean Jacques; Nguyen, Van Hien: A class of hybrid methods for quasi-variational inequalities (2014)
- Pappalardo, Massimo; Mastroeni, Giandomenico; Passacantando, Mauro: Merit functions: a bridge between optimization and equilibria (2014)
- Facchinei, Francisco; Kanzow, Christian; Sagratella, Simone: QVILIB: A library of quasi-variational inequality test problems (2013)