InvertLT is a functional numerical implementation of the described mathematical method (developed in C++ and MATLAB). It allows inverting a Laplace transform given on the real and positive axis and returns the values of an original function at a specified time interval. InvertLT is a DLL (Windows only) that can be called from MATLAB. InvertLT is an implementation of a method described in the scientific paper  Kryzhniy V.V. ”On regularization of numerical inversion of Laplace transforms” , J. Inv. Ill-Posed probl., 2004, Vol.12, No.3, pp.279-296 from the references list. It is a well-tested program. No problems were encountered while using it. Developed program is written in C++ and recompiled into Matlab afterwards. Original C++ version is much faster.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- D’Amore, Luisa; Campagna, Rosanna; Mele, Valeria; Murli, Almerico: ReLaTIve. An Ansi C90 software package for the Real Laplace Transform Inversion (2013)
- Revelli, J.A.; Rojo, F.; Budde, C.E.; Wio, H.S.: Optimal intermittent search strategies: smelling the prey (2010)
- Rojo, F.; Revelli, J.; Budde, C.E.; Wio, H.S.; Oshanin, G.; Lindenberg, Katja: Intermittent search strategies revisited: effect of the jump length and biased motion (2010)
- Indratno, Sapto W.; Ramm, Alexander G.: Inversion of the Laplace transform from the real axis using an adaptive iterative method (2009)
- Selivanov, Mikhail F.; Chernoivan, Yuri A.: A combined approach of the Laplace transform and Padé approximation solving viscoelasticity problems (2007)
- Kryzhniy, V.V.: Numerical inversion of the Laplace transform: analysis via regularized analytic continuation (2006)
- Kryzhniy, V.V.: On regularization method for numerical inversion of Laplace transforms (2004)
- Kryzhniy, V.V.: High-resolution exponential analysis via regularized numerical inversion of Laplace transforms (2004)