R package statmod. A collection of algorithms and functions to aid statistical modeling. Includes growth curve comparisons, limiting dilution analysis (aka ELDA), mixed linear models, heteroscedastic regression, inverse-Gaussian probability calculations, Gauss quadrature and a secure convergence algorithm for nonlinear models. Includes advanced generalized linear model functions that implement secure convergence, dispersion modeling and Tweedie power-law families.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- John V. Monaco, Malka Gorfine, Li Hsu: General Semiparametric Shared Frailty Model Estimation and Simulation with frailtySurv (2017) arXiv
- G. Giner, Gordon K. Smyth: statmod: Probability Calculations for the Inverse Gaussian Distribution (2016) arXiv
- Dylan Molenaar;Francis Tuerlinckx; Han van der Maas: Fitting Diffusion Item Response Theory Models for Responses and Response Times Using the R Package diffIRT (2015)
- Sengupta, Dishari; Choudhary, Pankaj K.; Cassey, Phillip: Modeling and analysis of method comparison data with skewness and heavy tails (2015)
- Choudhary, Pankaj K.; Sengupta, Dishari; Cassey, Phillip: A general skew-$t$ mixed model that allows different degrees of freedom for random effects and error distributions (2014)
- Marco Geraci: Linear Quantile Mixed Models: The lqmm Package for Laplace Quantile Regression (2014)
- Karabatsos, George; Walker, Stephen G.: Adaptive-modal Bayesian nonparametric regression (2012)
- Klar, Bernhard; Meintanis, Simos G.: Specification tests for the response distribution in generalized linear models (2012)
- Matthews, J. N. S.; Philipson, P. M.: Optimal designs for threshold-determining limiting dilution assays (2012)
- Ricci, Lila; Martínez, Raúl: Adjusted $R^2$-type measures for tweedie models (2008)