Academic tool enabling the operational use of formal Method B for proven software development.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Leuschel, Michael; Massart, Thierry: Efficient approximate verification of B and Z models via symmetry markers (2010)
- Rehm, Joris: Proved development of the real-time properties of the IEEE 1394 Root Contention Protocol with the event-B method (2010)
- Cansell, Dominique; Méry, Dominique; Proch, Cyril: System-on-chip design by proof-based refinement (2009)
- Ben Ammar, Boulbaba; Bhiri, Mohamed Tahar; Souquières, Jeanine: Incremental development of UML specifications using operation refinements (2008)
- Cansell, Dominique; Gibson, J.Paul; Méry, Dominique: Refinement: A constructive approach to formal software design for a secure e-voting interface. (2007)
- Cansell, Dominique; Méry, Dominique: Incremental parametric development of greedy algorithms. (2007)
- Cansell, Dominique; Méry, Dominique: Formal and incremental construction of distributed algorithms: on the distributed reference counting algorithm (2006)