Academic tool enabling the operational use of formal Method B for proven software development.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Leuschel, Michael; Massart, Thierry: Efficient approximate verification of B and Z models via symmetry markers (2010)
- Rehm, Joris: Proved development of the real-time properties of the IEEE 1394 Root Contention Protocol with the event-B method (2010)
- Cansell, Dominique; Méry, Dominique; Proch, Cyril: System-on-chip design by proof-based refinement (2009)
- Ben Ammar, Boulbaba; Bhiri, Mohamed Tahar; Souquières, Jeanine: Incremental development of UML specifications using operation refinements (2008)
- Cansell, Dominique; Méry, Dominique: Formal and incremental construction of distributed algorithms: on the distributed reference counting algorithm (2006)