Developed by ClearSy, Atelier B is an industrial tool that allows for the operational use of the B Method to develop defect-free proven software (formal software). Two versions are available: Community Edition available to anyone without any restriction, Maintenance Edition for maintenance contract holders only. It is used to develop safety automatisms for the various subways installed throughout the world by Alstom and Siemens, and also for Common Criteria certification and the development of system models by ATMEL and STMicroelectronics. Additionally, it has been used in a number of other sectors, such as the automotive industry, to model operational principles for the onboard electronics of three car models. Atelier B is also used in the aeronautics and aerospace sectors.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Vekris, Dimitris; Lang, Frédéric; Dima, Catalin; Mateescu, Radu: Verification of $\mathrmEB^3$ specifications using CADP (2016)
- Vekris, Dimitris; Dima, Catalin: Efficient operational semantics for $EB^3$ for verification of temporal properties (2013)
- Jacquel, Mélanie; Berkani, Karim; Delahaye, David; Dubois, Catherine: Verifying B proof rules using deep embedding and automated theorem proving (2011)
- Leuschel, Michael; Massart, Thierry: Efficient approximate verification of B and Z models via symmetry markers (2010)
- Butler, Michael; Leuschel, Michael: Combining CSP and B for specification and property verification (2005)
- Doche, Marielle; Gravell, Andrew: Extraction of abstraction invariants for data refinement (2002)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.atelierb.eu/en/industrial-references-for-atelier-b/