clasp: A conflict-driven answer set solver. clasp is part of the Potassco project hosted at SourceForge. Source code and pre-compiled binaries are available on the Potassco download page. clasp is an answer set solver for (extended) normal logic programs. It combines the high-level modeling capacities of answer set programming (ASP) with state-of-the-art techniques from the area of Boolean constraint solving. The primary clasp algorithm relies on conflict-driven nogood learning, a technique that proved very successful for satisfiability checking (SAT). Unlike other learning ASP solvers, clasp does not rely on legacy software, such as a SAT solver or any other existing ASP solver. Rather, clasp has been genuinely developed for answer set solving based on conflict-driven nogood learning. clasp can be applied as an ASP solver (on SMODELS format, as output by Gringo), as a SAT solver (on a simplified version of DIMACS/CNF format), or as a PB solver (on OPB format).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 90 articles )
Showing results 81 to 90 of 90.
- Marek, Victor; Remmel, Jeffrey B.: Automata and answer set programming (2009)
- Oikarinen, Emilia; Janhunen, Tomi: A translation-based approach to the verification of modular equivalence (2009)
- Pontelli, Enrico; Son, Tran Cao; Elkhatib, Omar: Justifications for logic programs under answer set semantics (2009)
- Sérayet, Mariette; Drap, Pierre; Papini, Odile: Encoding the revision of partially preordered information in answer set programming (2009)
- Dworschak, Steve; Grell, Susanne; Nikiforova, Victoria J.; Schaub, Torsten; Selbig, Joachim: Modeling biological networks by action languages via answer set programming (2008)
- Fink, Michael: Equivalences in answer-set programming by countermodels in the logic of here-and-there (2008)
- Gebser, Martin; Schaub, Torsten; Thiele, Sven; Usadel, Björn; Veber, Philippe: Detecting inconsistencies in large biological networks with answer set programming (2008)
- Oikarinen, Emilia; Janhunen, Tomi: Achieving compositionality of the stable model semantics for SMODELS programs (2008)
- Baral, Chitta; Dzifcak, Juraj; Tari, Luis: Towards overcoming the knowledge acquisition bottleneck in Answer set Prolog applications: Embracing natural language inputs (2007)
- Gebser, Martin; Kaufmann, Benjamin; Neumann, André; Schaub, Torsten: clasp: a conflict-driven answer set solver (2007) ioport