R package pscl: Political Science Computational Laboratory, Stanford University. Bayesian analysis of item-response theory (IRT) models, roll call analysis; computing highest density regions; maximum likelihood estimation of zero-inflated and hurdle models for count data; goodness-of-fit measures for GLMs; data sets used in writing and teaching at the Political Science Computational Laboratory; seats-votes curves.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Neelon, Brian; Chung, Dongjun: The LZIP: a Bayesian latent factor model for correlated zero-inflated counts (2017)
- Rafael Moral; John Hinde; Clarice Demétrio: Half-Normal Plots and Overdispersed Models in R: The hnp Package (2017)
- Sáez-Castillo, Antonio J.; Conde-Sánchez, Antonio: Detecting over- and under-dispersion in zero inflated data with the hyper-Poisson regression model (2017)
- Tutz, Gerhard; Schmid, Matthias: Modeling discrete time-to-event data (2016)
- Wilson, Paul: The misuse of the Vuong test for non-nested models to test for zero-inflation (2015)
- Birgit Erni; Bo Bonnevie; Hans-Dieter Oschadleus; Res Altwegg; Les Underhill: moult: An R Package to Analyze Moult in Birds (2013)
- Schlittgen, Rainer: Regression analyses with R (2013)
- Loeys, Tom; Moerkerke, Beatrijs; De Smet, Olivia; Buysse, Ann: The analysis of zero-inflated count data: beyond zero-inflated Poisson regression. (2012)
- Zhu, Fukang: Zero-inflated Poisson and negative binomial integer-valued GARCH models (2012)
- Paul De Boeck; Marjan Bakker; Robert Zwitser; Michel Nivard; Abe Hofman; Francis Tuerlinckx; Ivailo Partchev: The Estimation of Item Response Models with the lmer Function from the lme4 Package in R (2011)