R package Rfit: Rank Estimation for Linear Models. R estimation and inference for linear models. Estimation is for general scores and a library of commonly used score functions is included.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Zhang, Feipeng; Li, Qunhua: A continuous threshold expectile model (2017)
- McKean, Joseph W.; Hettmansperger, Thomas P.: Rank-based analysis of linear models and beyond: a review (2016)
- Sheather, Simon J.: Applications of robust regression to “big” data problems (2016)
- McKean, Joseph W.; Kloke, John D.: Efficient and adaptive rank-based fits for linear models with skew-normal errors (2014)
- Schlittgen, Rainer: Regression analyses with R (2013)
- Klaus Nordhausen; Hannu Oja: Multivariate L1 Statistical Methods: The Package MNM (2011) not zbMATH
- Hettmansperger, Thomas P.; McKean, Joseph W.: Robust nonparametric statistical methods (1998)