geepack: Generalized Estimating Equation Package. Generalized estimating equations solver for parameters in mean, scale, and correlation structures, through mean link, scale link, and correlation link. Can also handle clustered categorical responses.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Tutz, Gerhard; Schmid, Matthias: Modeling discrete time-to-event data (2016)
- Prates, Marcos O.; Costa, Denise R.; Lachos, Victor H.: Generalized linear mixed models for correlated binary data with $t$-link (2014)
- Rao, Marepalli B. (ed.); Rao, C. R. (ed.): Computational statistics with R (2014)
- Haller, Bernhard; Schmidt, Georg; Ulm, Kurt: Applying competing risks regression models: an overview (2013)
- Hudecová, Šárka; Pešta, Michal: Modeling dependencies in claims reserving with GEE (2013)
- Loh, Wei-Yin; Zheng, Wei: Regression trees for longitudinal and multiresponse data (2013)
- Peltenburg, Marjolijn; van den Heuvel-Panhuizen, Marja; Robitzsch, Alexander: Special education students’ use of indirect addition in solving subtraction problems up to 100 - A proof of the didactical potential of an ignored procedure (2012)
- Yu, Kai; Wheeler, William; Li, Qizhai; Bergen, Andrew W.; Caporaso, Neil; Chatterjee, Nilanjan; Chen, Jinbo: A partially linear tree-based regression model for multivariate outcomes (2010)
- Graw, Frederik; Gerds, Thomas A.; Schumacher, Martin: On pseudo-values for regression analysis in competing risks models (2009)
- Parsons, Nick R.; Costa, Matthew L.; Achten, Juul; Stallard, Nigel: Repeated measures proportional odds logistic regression analysis of ordinal score data in the statistical software package R (2009)
- Carl, Gudrun; Kühn, Ingolf: Analyzing spatial ecological data using linear regression and wavelet analysis (2008)
- Nores, María Laura; Del Pilar Díaz, María: Some properties of regression estimators in GEE models for clustered ordinal data (2008)