pvclust: Hierarchical Clustering with P-Values via Multiscale Bootstrap Resampling pvclust is a package for assessing the uncertainty in hierarchical cluster analysis. It provides AU (approximately unbiased) p-values as well as BP (boostrap probability) values computed via multiscale bootstrap resampling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Borcard, Daniel; Gillet, François; Legendre, Pierre: Numerical ecology with R (2018)
- Lu, Qiyi; Qiao, Xingye: Significance analysis of high-dimensional, low-sample size partially labeled data (2016)
- Gallien, Jérémie; Mersereau, Adam J.; Garro, Andres; Mora, Alberte Dapena; Vidal, Martín Nóvoa: Initial shipment decisions for new products at Zara (2015)
- Malika Charrad; Nadia Ghazzali; Véronique Boiteau; Azam Niknafs: NbClust: An R Package for Determining the Relevant Number of Clusters in a Data Set (2014) not zbMATH
- Shimodaira, Hidetoshi: Higher-order accuracy of multiscale-double bootstrap for testing regions (2014)
- Ueki, M.; Fueda, K.: A bias correction and acceleration approach for the problem of regions (2009)
- Liu, Yufeng; Hayes, David Neil; Nobel, Andrew; Marron, J. S.: Statistical significance of clustering for high-dimension, low-sample size data (2008)