R package WGCNA: Weighted Correlation Network Analysis. Functions necessary to perform Weighted Correlation Network Analysis on high-dimensional data. Includes functions for rudimentary data cleaning, construction of correlation networks, module identification, summarization, and relating of variables and modules to sample traits. Also includes a number of utility functions for data manipulation and visualization.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Md. Bahadur Badsha, Evan A Martin, Audrey Qiuyan Fu: MRPC: An R package for accurate inference of causal graphs (2018) arXiv
- Deisy Morselli Gysi, Andre Voigt, Tiago de Miranda Fragoso, Eivind Almaas, Katja Nowick: wTO: an R package for computing weighted topological overlap and consensus networks with an integrated visualization tool (2017) arXiv
- Weishaupt, Holger; Johansson, Patrik; Engström, Christopher; Nelander, Sven; Silvestrov, Sergei; Swartling, Fredrik J.: Loss of conservation of graph centralities in reverse-engineered transcriptional regulatory networks (2017)
- Blum, Yuna; Houée-Bigot, Magalie; Causeur, David: Sparse factor model for co-expression networks with an application using prior biological knowledge (2016)
- Liu, Li; Lei, Jing; Roeder, Kathryn: Network assisted analysis to reveal the genetic basis of autism (2015)
- Qin, Huaizhen; Ouyang, Weiwei: Statistical properties of gene-gene correlations in omics experiments (2015)
- Lu, Xinguo; Deng, Yong; Huang, Lei; Feng, Bingtao; Liao, Bo: A co-expression modules based gene selection for cancer recognition (2014)
- Wang, Y. X. Rachel; Huang, Haiyan: Review on statistical methods for gene network reconstruction using expression data (2014)
- Hardin, Johanna; Garcia, Stephan Ramon; Golan, David: A method for generating realistic correlation matrices (2013)