HALCON is the comprehensive standard software for machine vision with an integrated development environment (IDE) that is used worldwide.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Steger, Carsten: Algorithms for the orthographic-$n$-point problem (2018)
- Kel’manov, A.V.; Khamidullin, S.A.; Khandeev, V.I.: A fully polynomial-time approximation scheme for a sequence 2-cluster partitioning problem (2016)
- Kel’manov, A.V.; Khandeev, V.I.: Fully polynomial-time approximation scheme for a special case of a quadratic Euclidean 2-clustering problem (2016)
- Hu, Tao; Ren, Xianyi; Zhang, Jihong: An improved algorithm for extraction of exact boundaries and boundaries inclusion relationship (2013)
- Fabijańska, Anna: A survey of subpixel edge detection methods for images of heat-emitting metal specimens (2012)
- Huang, Qiang; Chen, Wen-Sheng; Huang, Xiao-Yan; Zhu, Ying-Ying: Data matrix code location based on finder pattern detection and bar code border fitting (2012)
- Zhou, Hu; Liu, Zhihui; Yang, Jianguo: An improved sub-pixel location method for image measurement (2011)