The LaTeXML daemon: editable math on the collaborative web. The language of the TEX/LATEX typesetting system has become all-pervasive in scientific publications and has proven its stability, convenience and expressivity in its three-decade history. With the advent of the Web 2.0 paradigm, it has also become the primary choice of various technical and scientific social platforms, most prominently online encyclopedias (e.g. Planet-Math [Pla]) and question-answer forums (e.g. MathOverflow [Mat]). On the other hand, the standardization of MathML and OpenMath and the adoption of the former in HTML5, have opened the floodgates for scientific content native to the browser.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Cohl, Howard S.; Schubotz, Moritz; Youssef, Abdou; Greiner-Petter, André; Gerhard, Jürgen; Saunders, Bonita V.; McClain, Marjorie A.; Bang, Joon; Chen, Kevin: Semantic preserving bijective mappings of mathematical formulae between document preparation systems and computer algebra systems (2017)
- van der Hoeven, Joris: Towards semantic mathematical editing (2015)
- Schubotz, Moritz; Wicke, Gabriel: Mathoid: robust, scalable, fast and accessible math rendering for Wikipedia (2014)
- Kohlhase, Michael: The Planetary project: towards eMath3.0 (2012)
- Kohlhase, Michael; Matican, Bogdan A.; Prodescu, Corneliu-Claudiu: MathWebSearch 0.5: scaling an open formula search engine (2012)
- Autexier, Serge; David, Catalin; Dietrich, Dominik; Kohlhase, Michael; Zholudev, Vyacheslav: Workflows for the management of change in science, technologies, engineering and mathematics (2011)
- Ginev, Deyan; Stamerjohanns, Heinrich; Miller, Bruce R.; Kohlhase, Michael: The LaTeXML daemon: editable math on the collaborative web (2011)
- Horozal, Fulya; Iacob, Alin; Jucovschi, Constantin; Kohlhase, Michael; Rabe, Florian: Combining source, content, presentation, narration, and relational representation (2011)
- Lange, Christoph: Enabling collaboration on semiformal mathematical knowledge by semantic web integration (2011)
- Jucovschi, Constantin; Kohlhase, Michael: STEXIDE: an integrated development environment for STEX collections (2010)
- Stamerjohanns, Heinrich; Kohlhase, Michael; Ginev, Deyan; David, Catalin; Miller, Bruce: Transforming large collections of scientific publications to XML (2010)
- Stamerjohanns, Heinrich; Ginev, Deyan; David, Catalin; Misey, Dimitar; Zamdzhiev, Vladimir; Kohlhase, Michael: MathML-aware article conversion from LaTeX a comparison study (2009)