MATPOWER is a package of Matlab M-files for solving power flow and optimal power flow problems. It is intended as a simulation tool for researchers and educators that is easy to use and modify. MATPOWER is designed to give the best performance possible while keeping the code simple to understand and modify. It was initially developed as part of the PowerWeb project.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Chang, Chin-Yao; Zhang, Wei: Distributed control of inverter-based lossy microgrids for power sharing and frequency regulation under voltage constraints (2016)
- Lewis, A.S.; Wright, S.J.: A proximal method for composite minimization (2016)
- Lorca, Álvaro; Sun, X.Andy; Litvinov, Eugene; Zheng, Tongxin: Multistage adaptive robust optimization for the unit commitment problem (2016)
- Piacentini, Chiara; Alimisis, Varvara; Fox, Maria; Long, Derek: An extension of metric temporal planning with application to AC voltage control (2015)
- Sundaresh, Lakshmi; Rao, P.S.Nagendra: Investigation of schemes for incorporating generator Q limits in the fast decoupled load flow method (2015)
- Wei, Junqiang; Li, Gengyin; Zhou, Ming: Numerical bifurcation and its application in computation of available transfer capability (2015)
- Zugno, Marco; Conejo, Antonio J.: A robust optimization approach to energy and reserve dispatch in electricity markets (2015)
- El-Sobky, Bothina; Abo-Elnaga, Yousria; Zahed, Hanadi: Utilization of trust region algorithm in solving reactive power compensation problem (2012)
- Ozdemir Dag, G.; Bagriyanik, Mustafa: A parallel implementation of unscheduled flow control in interconnected power systems (2012)
- Vijayakumar, K.: Multiobjective optimization methods for congestion management in deregulated power systems (2012)