Graffiti (by S. Fajtlowicz) and Graffiti.pc (by E. DeLaViña) are computer programs that produce conjectures in graph theory. Pointers to information about the programs and to selected lists of conjectures can be found at [D]. A postscript file (http://www.math.uh.edu/ clarson/wow-july2004.ps) is available containing the first 894 conjectures produced by Fajtlowicz using Graffiti (through 2004). The programs compute combinations of parameters on a database of graphs, mostly conjecturing inequalities. Here we provide a sample of conjectures from Graffiti.pc related to the sizes of various induced subgraphs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Desormeaux, Wyatt J.; Henning, Michael A.: Lower bounds on the total domination number of a graph (2016)
- Desormeaux, Wyatt J.; Henning, Michael A.; Rall, Douglas F.; Yeo, Anders: Relating the annihilation number and the 2-domination number of a tree (2014)
- Mukwembi, S.: Minimum degree, leaf number, and hamiltonicity (2013)
- Mukwembi, Simon: Minimum degree, leaf number and traceability. (2013)
- Mukwembi, Simon: On spanning cycles, paths and trees (2013)
- Larson, C.E.; Pepper, R.: Graphs with equal independence and annihilation numbers (2011)
- de la Viña, Ermelinda; Larson, Craig E.; Pepper, Ryan; Waller, Bill: On total domination and support vertices of a tree (2010)
- DeLa Viña, Ermelinda; Larson, Craig E.; Pepper, Ryan; Waller, Bill: Graffiti.pc on the 2-domination number of a graph (2010)
- DeLaViña, Ermelinda; Pepper, Ryan; Waller, Bill: A note on dominating sets and average distance (2009)
- Henning, Michael A.: A survey of selected recent results on total domination in graphs (2009)
- DeLaViña, Ermelinda; Liu, Qi; Pepper, Ryan; Waller, Bill; West, Douglas B.: Some conjectures of Graffiti.pc on total domination (2007)