Toward an integration of BPEL in Agapia Agapia, a recently proposed high-level structured programming language for interactive computation, can be seen as a coordination language and is developed on top of usual imperative or functional programming languages. (WS-)BPEL ((web services-) business process execution language) focuses on the execution and control of modern business processes. This paper reports preliminary results on an attempt to integrate BPEL into Agapia.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Banu-Demergian, Iulia Teodora; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: Towards a formal representation of interactive systems (2014)
- Chira, Camelia; Şerbănuţă, Traian Florin; Ştefănescu, Gheorghe: P systems with control nuclei: the concept (2010)
- Ştefănescu, Gheorghe; Tătăr^ am, Monica: Toward an integration of BPEL in Agapia (2009)
- Dragoi, Cezara; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: On compiling structured interactive programs with registers and voices (2008)
- Dragoi, Cezara; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: A sound spatio-temporal hoare logic for the verification of structured interactive programs with registers and voices (2008) ioport
- Dragoi, Cezara; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: AGAPIA v0.1: A programming language for interactive systems and its typing system (2008) ioport
Further publications can be found at: http://fsl.cs.uiuc.edu/index.php/FSL_Publications