advanpix: Multiprecision Computing Toolbox for MATLAB. The Multiprecision Computing Toolbox is the MATLAB extension for computing with arbitrary precision. The toolbox equips MATLAB with a new multiple precision floating-point numeric type and extensive set of mathematical functions that are capable of computing with arbitrary precision. The multiprecision numbers and matrices can be seamlessly used in place of the built-in double entities following standard MATLAB syntax rules. As a result, existing MATLAB programs can be converted to run with arbitrary precision with no (or minimal) changes to source code. Quadruple precision computations (compliant with IEEE 754-2008) are supported as a special case.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Fasi, Massimiliano; Higham, Nicholas J.: Multiprecision algorithms for computing the matrix logarithm (2018)
- Berljafa, Mario; Güttel, Stefan: The RKFIT algorithm for nonlinear rational approximation (2017)
- Bertoluzza, Silvia; Perrier, Valérie: A new construction of boundary interpolating wavelets for fourth order problems (2017)
- Carson, Erin; Higham, Nicholas J.: A new analysis of iterative refinement and its application to accurate solution of ill-conditioned sparse linear systems (2017)
- Ceballos, Marcelo A.: Numerical evaluation of integrals involving the product of two Bessel functions and a rational fraction arising in some elastodynamic problems (2017)
- Bangay, Shaun; Beliakov, Gleb: On the fast Lanczos method for computation of eigenvalues of Hankel matrices using multiprecision arithmetics. (2016)
- Drmač, Zlatko: SVD of Hankel matrices in Vandermonde-Cauchy product form (2015)
- Clamond, Didier; Dutykh, Denys: Fast accurate computation of the fully nonlinear solitary surface gravity waves (2013)
- de la Hoz, Francisco; Vadillo, Fernando: The solution of two-dimensional advection-diffusion equations via operational matrices (2013)
- Witkovský, Viktor: A note on computing extreme tail probabilities of the noncentral $t$-distribution with large noncentrality parameter (2013)