lavaan: An R package for structural equation modeling Fit a variety of latent variable models, including confirmatory factor analysis, structural equation modeling and latent growth curve models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Ross Jacobucci: regsem: Regularized Structural Equation Modeling (2017) arXiv
- Wong, Terry Tin-Yau; Ho, Connie Suk-Han; Tang, Joey: The relation between ANS and symbolic arithmetic skills: the mediating role of number-numerosity mappings (2016) MathEduc
- Passolunghi, Maria Chiara; Lanfranchi, Silvia; Altoè, Gianmarco; Sollazzo, Nadia: Early numerical abilities and cognitive skills in kindergarten children (2015) MathEduc
- Pek, Jolynn; Wu, Hao: Profile likelihood-based confidence intervals and regions for structural equation models (2015)
- Satorra, Albert: A comment on a paper by H. Wu and M. W. Browne (2015)
- van der Ven, Sanne H. G.; Straatemeier, Marthe; Jansen, Brenda R. J.; Klinkenberg, Sharon; van der Maas, Han L. J.: Learning multiplication: an integrated analysis of the multiplication ability of primary school children and the difficulty of single digit and multidigit multiplication problems (2015) MathEduc
- Merkle, Edgar C.; Fan, Jinyan; Zeileis, Achim: Testing for measurement invariance with respect to an ordinal variable (2014)
- Toman, Aleš: Robust confirmatory factor analysis based on the forward search algorithm (2014)
- Merkle, Edgar C.; Zeileis, Achim: Tests of measurement invariance without subgroups: a generalization of classical methods (2013)
- van den Heuvel-Panhuizen, Marja; Kolovou, Angeliki; Robitzsch, Alexander: Primary school students’ strategies in early algebra problem solving supported by an online game (2013) MathEduc
- Wollschläger, Daniel: R compact. The fast introduction into data analysis (2013)