CADO-NFS is a complete implementation in C/C++ of the Number Field Sieve (NFS) algorithm for factoring integers. It consists in various programs corresponding to all the phases of the algorithm, and a general perl script that run them, possibly in parallel over a network of computers. CADO-NFS is distributed under the Gnu Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 (or any later version).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Cosgrave, John B.; Dilcher, Karl: A role for generalized Fermat numbers (2017)
- Fried, Joshua; Gaudry, Pierrick; Heninger, Nadia; Thomé, Emmanuel: A kilobit hidden SNFS discrete logarithm computation (2017)
- Bai, Shi; Bouvier, Cyril; Kruppa, Alexander; Zimmermann, Paul: Better polynomials for GNFS (2016)
- Bouillaguet, Charles; Delaplace, Claire: Sparse Gaussian elimination modulo $p$: an update (2016)
- Bai, Shi; Brent, Richard P.; Thomé, Emmanuel: Root optimization of polynomials in the number field sieve (2015)
- Coxon, Nicholas: Montgomery’s method of polynomial selection for the number field sieve (2015)
- Cosgrave, J.B.; Dilcher, K.: The Gauss-Wilson theorem for quarter-intervals (2014)