Toulbar2, An Open Source Exact Cost Function Network Solver ToulBar2 is an open source weighted constraint satisfaction solver. ToulBar2 is a C++ rewriting of ToolBar following the constraint programming paradigm. ToolBar was developped by people in Toulouse and Barcelone, hence the name of the solver.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Chistikov, Dmitry; Dimitrova, Rayna; Majumdar, Rupak: Approximate counting in SMT and value estimation for probabilistic programs (2017)
- Hurley, Barry; O’Sullivan, Barry; Allouche, David; Katsirelos, George; Schiex, Thomas; Zytnicki, Matthias; de Givry, Simon: Multi-language evaluation of exact solvers in graphical model discrete optimization (2016)
- Allouche, David; André, Isabelle; Barbe, Sophie; Davies, Jessica; de Givry, Simon; Katsirelos, George; O’Sullivan, Barry; Prestwich, Steve; Schiex, Thomas; Traoré, Seydou: Computational protein design as an optimization problem (2014)
- Akplogan, Mahuna; De Givry, Simon; Métivier, Jean-Philippe; Quesnel, Gauthier; Joannon, Alexandre; Garcia, Frédérick: Solving the crop allocation problem using hard and soft constraints (2013)
- Helaoui, Maher; Naanaa, Wady: Modularity-based decompositions for valued CSP (2013)
- Aardal, Karen I.; Van Hoesel, Stan P.M.; Koster, Arie M.C.A.; Mannino, Carlo; Sassano, Antonio: Models and solution techniques for frequency assignment problems (2007)