Toulbar2 is an exact discrete optimization c++ open-source software for Graphical Models such as Cost Function Networks, Markov Random Fields, Weighted Constraint Satisfaction Problems, Weighted Max-SAT, Quadratic Pseudo-Boolean Optimization, and Bayesian Networks.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Ouali, Abdelkader; Allouche, David; de Givry, Simon; Loudni, Samir; Lebbah, Yahia; Loukil, Lakhdar; Boizumault, Patrice: Variable neighborhood search for graphical model energy minimization (2020)
- Fioretto, Ferdinando; Pontelli, Enrico; Yeoh, William; Dechter, Rina: Accelerating exact and approximate inference for (distributed) discrete optimization with GPUs (2018)
- Schiendorfer, Alexander; Knapp, Alexander; Anders, Gerrit; Reif, Wolfgang: MiniBrass: soft constraints for MiniZinc (2018)
- Chistikov, Dmitry; Dimitrova, Rayna; Majumdar, Rupak: Approximate counting in SMT and value estimation for probabilistic programs (2017)
- Jégou, Philippe; Terrioux, Cyril: Combining restarts, nogoods and bag-connected decompositions for solving csps (2017)
- Hurley, Barry; O’Sullivan, Barry; Allouche, David; Katsirelos, George; Schiex, Thomas; Zytnicki, Matthias; de Givry, Simon: Multi-language evaluation of exact solvers in graphical model discrete optimization (2016)
- Allouche, David; André, Isabelle; Barbe, Sophie; Davies, Jessica; de Givry, Simon; Katsirelos, George; O’Sullivan, Barry; Prestwich, Steve; Schiex, Thomas; Traoré, Seydou: Computational protein design as an optimization problem (2014)
- Akplogan, Mahuna; De Givry, Simon; Métivier, Jean-Philippe; Quesnel, Gauthier; Joannon, Alexandre; Garcia, Frédérick: Solving the crop allocation problem using hard and soft constraints (2013)
- Helaoui, Maher; Naanaa, Wady: Modularity-based decompositions for valued CSP (2013)
- Aardal, Karen I.; Van Hoesel, Stan P. M.; Koster, Arie M. C. A.; Mannino, Carlo; Sassano, Antonio: Models and solution techniques for frequency assignment problems (2007)