R package RGtk2: R bindings for Gtk 2.8.0 and above. Facilities in the R language for programming graphical interfaces using Gtk, the Gimp Tool Kit.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Sarah Friedrich, Frank Konietschke, Markus Pauly: Analysis of Multivariate Data and Repeated Measures Designs with the R Package MANOVA.RM (2018) arXiv
- Xiaoyue Cheng and Dianne Cook and Heike Hofmann: Visually Exploring Missing Values in Multivariable Data Using a Graphical User Interface (2015)
- Alexander Kowarik; Angelika Meraner; Matthias Templ; Daniel Schopfhauser: Seasonal Adjustment with the R Packages x12 and x12GUI (2014)
- Xie, Yihui; Hofmann, Heike; Cheng, Xiaoyue: Reactive programming for interactive graphics (2014)
- Yihui Xie, Heike Hofmann, Xiaoyue Cheng: Reactive Programming for Interactive Graphics (2014) arXiv
- Yihui Xie: animation: An R Package for Creating Animations and Demonstrating Statistical Methods (2013)
- Lawrence, Michael F.; Verzani, John: Programming graphical user interfaces in R (2012)
- Pavel Bazovkin; Karl Mosler: An Exact Algorithm for Weighted-Mean Trimmed Regions in Any Dimension (2012)
- Williams, Graham: Data Mining with Rattle and R. The art of excavating data for knowledge discovery. (2011)
- Lawrence, Michael; Wickham, Hadley; Cook, Dianne; Hofmann, Heike; Swayne, Deborah F.: Extending the GGobi pipeline from R. Rapid prototyping of interactive visualizations (2009)
- Lee, Kyongryun; Hahne, Florian; Sarkar, Deepayan; Gentleman, Robert: Iflow: a graphical user interface for flow cytometry tools in bioconductor (2009) ioport