gWidgets: gWidgets API for building toolkit-independent, interactive GUIs. gWidgets provides a toolkit-independent API for building interactive GUIs. At least one of the ’gWidgetsXXX packages’, such as gWidgetstcltk, needs to be installed. Some icons are on loan from the scigraphica project http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Schimek, Michael G.; Budinská, Eva; Kugler, Karl G.; Švendová, Vendula; Ding, Jie; Lin, Shili: TopKLists: a comprehensive R package for statistical inference, stochastic aggregation, and visualization of multiple omics ranked lists (2015)
- Xiaoyue Cheng and Dianne Cook and Heike Hofmann: Visually Exploring Missing Values in Multivariable Data Using a Graphical User Interface (2015)
- Yihui Xie: animation: An R Package for Creating Animations and Demonstrating Statistical Methods (2013)
- Bei Huang; Dianne Cook; Hadley Wickham: tourrGui: A gWidgets GUI for the Tour to Explore High-Dimensional Data Using Low-Dimensional Projections (2012)
- John Verzani: gWidgetsWWW: Creating Interactive Web Pages within R (2012)
- Lawrence, Michael F.; Verzani, John: Programming graphical user interfaces in R (2012)
- Pedro Valero-Mora; Ruben Ledesma: Graphical User Interfaces for R (2012)
- Sambucini, Valeria: Confidence regions for the stationary point of a quadratic response surface based on the asymptotic distribution of its MLE (2012)
- Wickham, Hadley: Mutable objects in R (2011)